FOR SUGAR SYRUP
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Water (2 cup)
- Cardamom Crushed (6 pcs)
FOR GULAB JAMUN
- Milk (1 cup)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Dry milk powder (1 1/2 cup)
- All purpose flour (1/2 cup)
- Cradamom seed powdered (1/2 tsp)
- Clarified butter (ghee) (4 tbsp)
- Baking powder (1 tsp)
- Baking powder ( 1 tsp)
Directions For Sugar Syrup
- In a pan add water, sugar and cardamom.
- Cook on low flame until sugar dissolves and mixture is clear.
Directions For Gulab Jamun
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, dry milk powder, baking powder, cardamom powder and mix well by adding clarified butter until crumbled.
- Slowly add milk to form dough, do not make too soft dough.
- Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Now grease your hands and make 8 to 10 small balls with the smooth dough.
- Balls should not be cracked.
- Heat oil preferablly ghee in a wok at medium low flame.
- Gradually add balls and stir gently. Keep flame low.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Take out balls and quickly add into the sugar syrup.
- Let the balls dipped in the syrup for 20 to 30 minutes.
Gulab jamun is ready, do not forget to garnish with silver foil and pistachios.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.