Prepare time: 10 – 15 mins
Cook: 30 – 40 mins
Ready in: 45 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- Apple- 2 cup diced medium size
- Cinnamon powder- 1 tablespoon
- Egg- 1 medium
- Vanilla extract- 1 teaspoon
- Flour- 1 cup
- Baking soda- ½ teaspoon
- Salt- pinch
- Brown sugar- 1/2 cup
- Sour cream- 1/2 cup
Directions For Apple Cack
- Preheat the oven 180 degree.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and egg until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to the egg mix.
- In another bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- Combine the egg mix to the dry ingredients.
- Add apples to the mix.
- Pour the apple batter to a greased baking tray.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes in the oven.
- Can be served warm.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.