Prepare time: 15 mins
Ready in: 20 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Flour- ½ cup
- Honey-3 tablespoon
- Soy sauce-2 teaspoon
- Pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Butter-2 cubes
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Lime Juice-1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves
- Spring Onion
Directions For Honey Garlic Chicken
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breast.
- Coat the chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- In a pan add butter and cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Once the chicken is done, take it off from the pan.
- Add garlic, vinegar, soy sauce and honey to the pan and stir to combine.
- Add the fried chicken to the prepared sauce and coat it well.
- Crispy garlic honey chicken is ready to serve.
- Top it with coriander and spring onion.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.