- 300 grams of boneless cubed chicken pieces
Batter to Fry
- 1tbsp of plain flour
- 1tbsp of cornflour
- 1 tsp of ginger garlic chopped
- 1 tsp of soya sauce
- ½ tsp of black pepper powder
For Stir Frying
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1 cup of cubed(peels) onions
- ½ cup of diamond cut capsicum
- Cabbage peel 1 inch cubes
- 3 green chillies, slit and cut on angle
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped spring onions or coriander leaves for garnish
Direction For Masala
- Clean and cut the chicken pieces into bite-sized cubes.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients and keep it ready.
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter and add enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add the chicken pieces to this.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces , coated in the batter.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown.
- Drain or use paper towel and set aside.
- Heat oil and add the onions, ginger, garlic, and green chillies.
- Saute until the onions turn transparent and soft.
- Then add the soya sauce, vinegar or lemon juice.
- Saute for 2 more minutes
- Then add the fried chicken pieces ,cabbage and capsicum.
- Cook on very high heat for 4-5 mins keep string. Sprinkle some water and cook for another 1 to 2 mins.
- Garnish with spring onions or coriander leaves.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.