- Spinach – 100gm
- Oats – ½ cup
- Banana – 1 small
- Milk – 2 tablespoon
- Egg – 1 small
- Cinnamon – a pinch
- Vanilla extract – 2 drop
Directions For Spinach Pancacks
- Add spinach, banana, egg, milk and cinnamon in a blender.
- Blend until it forms a paste.
- Mix the paste to the oats flour to form a batter.
- Add vanilla extract and salt for taste.
- Rest batter for 10 to 15 mins.
- Greece oil in a pan and add a scoop of batter.
- Toast both the sides for perfect pancakes.
- Spinach pancake is ready to serve.
Note: Frozen spinach can be used making sure consistency is like cake batter.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.