- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 100 grams Fresh Shredded Coconut
- 2 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Sombu)
- 2 teaspoon Poppy Seeds (Khuskhus)
- 2 teaspoon Roasted Bengal Gram Dal
- 2 Green Chilllies
- 10 Cashewnuts
- ½ tsp Ginger mince
- 1tsp Garlic mince
- 2 Oil
- 2 small pieces Cinnamon
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1 big onions, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 5–6 sprigs coriander leaves
- ½ kg Chicken with bone
Direction For Masala
- Take a heavy pan and add in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add in all the ingredients for the korma masala paste at once. Fry till the coconut is browned and the mixture becomes very fragrant. Remove from heat and let it cool. Grind to a smooth paste in a blender. Add upto 2 to 3 cups of water while grinding the masala. Set aside.
Direction For Korma
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the bay leaf and cinnamon. Add in the onions and fry till the onions are soft.
- Add in the chicken and fry for two minutes. Add in ground masala. Add in the salt too. Add 1 cup of boiling water to the pan.
- Cover the pan and let it cook in low flame for 30 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes once to avoid scorching at the bottom. Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.