- Boneless Chicken thigh– 500gms
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 2 tsp ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder
- Juice of half lime
- Salt to taste
- Onion – 1 (Big size)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Tandoori Paste – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 2
- Green Capsicum -1
- Chili powder – 1 tbsp. + as required
- Cashew nuts – 10 – 15 nos
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves (Kasoori methi) – 1 tsp
- Thick Cream – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter
Directions For Butter Chicken
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic and green chilli paste, Kashmiri chili, Juice of half lime, and salt for 1 hr.
- Sear on hot plate marinated chicken pieces ; Keep them aside in a separate bowl.
- In the same pan add some Oil or Butter. Add onions, ginger-garlic paste , Tandoori Paste, chili powder, tomatoes, cashew nuts, and White Vinegar.
- Cook it in a medium flame with a lid for 15 to 20 minutes until it is mushy and soft.
- Allow it to cool and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the ground paste to the hot cooking pan and cook till smooth and little oil released.
- Now add some more butter, fresh cream crushed kasoori methi leaves, sugar, and salt to taste, and then add the cooked chicken.
- Cook for 10 mins.
- Serve with warm rice or Nan.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.