The most famous bihari kebab from the food streets of karachi needs no introduction in the world of cuisine. These delish beef kebabs are so tender and appetising that even a toothless person can enjoy them.
- 10 to 12 dried red chillies
- 6 to 8 green cardamoms
- 4 black cardamoms
- 2 star anise
- 5 cloves
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds roasted and crushed
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp whole black pepper
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp mace
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 kg Beef chunks cut in cubes
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste¾ cup raw papaya or 2 tbsp meat tenderizer
- ¾ cup fried onions
- ¾ cup mustard oil (optional)
- 4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 tsp Bihari kebab masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Citric acid a pinch
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1½ tsp cumin powder, roasted
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- Butter 2 tbsp
Directions For Bihari Kebab
- In a pan add all whole spices and roast until aroma develops.
- Grind the spices to make behari kebab masala.
- In a bowl add rest of the ingredients and behari masala.
- Marinade for almost 8 to 10 hours or overnigh.
- Burn coal and set the marinated kebabs on skewers.
- Barbecue for 20 mins or until well cooked.
Serve with puri paratha chutney and salad.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.