For Milk Barfi
- 2 ½ cup milk powder
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup ghee
- Baking paper to mould
For Flavour and Garnishing
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- Chopped almonds and unsalted pistachios
- 1 sheet silver Varq
- Take a nonstick pan and add 2½ cup milk powder, 1 cup milk and ¾ cup sugar and ¼ cup ghee, whisk and mix well until mixed properly.
- keep stirring on low flame heat till the mixture gets thick.
- After string for 10 minutes, the mixture starts holding the shape and starts separating the pan.
- Stir until it makes a thick layer.
- Put the baking paper on a flat surface and transfer the thick layer on baking paper.
- Press gently with spatula to make it even and smooth.
- Garnish with silver varq, chopped almonds and pistachios.
- Give time to set it at natural temperature for 1 hour.
- Cut it into medium size square pieces.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.