- 1 ¼ Maida or all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ghee for dough
- Water as needed
- Ghee for deep frying
- 100 Gram fresh khoya
- 100 Gram mixed dry fruits(almonds and unsalted pistachios)
- 1 ½ cup Powder sugar
- 1 tsp ghee/clarified butter
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Mix maida and 2 tsp ghee for dough and start making the dough by adding little by little water.
- Knead the dough to make it soft and smooth.
- Put the dough aside for 25-30 minutes and cover it.
- Take a pan and put it to a slow flame and add grated khoya and 1 tsp of ghee to roast.
- Roast the grated khoya till it turns to pink colour.
- Take a bowl and transfer the mixture to cool down.
- Add mixed dry fruits, powdered sugar, ghee, and cardamom powder into the khoya mixture.
- Take the dough and again knead it and make it soft.
- Take a small part of the dough to make a medium size round puri/flat bread
- Take a spoon and fill it with khoya mixture and put it into the centre of the puri and stuff it.
- Gather all the sides of the puri and make it in a round shape by pressing it gently.
- Take a deep pan and pour enough oil to deep fry it and put it on a medium flame.
- Once the oil gets hot, keep the flame medium to slow and put the Ghari into it and fry it to a red-brown and crispy.
- Put all the fried Ghari on a plate and garnish with chopped pistachios.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.