- 25 Gram all-purpose flour or Maida
- 300 Gram Sugar
- 300 Gram Ghee
- 100 ml Water
- 150 Gram Cashew
- Take a blender and make powder of Cashew nuts and then mix cashew powder and all-purpose flour.
- Take a deep pot to make a sugar syrup, and add 100 ml water and 300-gram sugar to make a 1-thread chasni/sugar syrup.
- Put a deep pan on stove, add ghee and heat the ghee on a medium flame.
- Cook the mixture of cashew, flour, and sugar on very low heat until it starts bubbling.
- When the mixture becomes thick and shows air bubbles in it add 100 gm Ghee and stir it well for 1 minute.
- Again add 100 gm Ghee and mix it well for a half minute.
- Add the remaining Ghee and cook it until it becomes fluffy, turn it triple in size and turn the heat off.
- Take it out in a moulding plate.
- Let it cool down until edible temperature.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.