Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- 1/4 cup ragi flour
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt as required
- 4 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 2 boiled potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions For Making Ragi Cutlet
- Finely chop the onion and grate the carrot. Collect them in a bowl. Now peel the boiled potato and mash it roughly. Mix the mashed potato with the chopped veggies.
- Now add ragi flour, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and garlic paste. Mix well to prepare a thick mixture. Add 3-4 tbsp water and again mix well.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a plate. Make small cutlets from the mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs. Ensure that the cutlets are properly coated.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the cutlets in it. Shallow fry the cutlets until golden brown from all sides.
- Serve the cutlets with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.