- ⅓ cup Ghee (Clarified butter) in semi solid form
- ⅔ cup Whole wheat flour (Chapati atta)
- ¼ cup Jaggery (Gur) grated or powdered
- Black Sesame Seeds and cashew
- First, prepare the plate or thali to set the sukhdi. Grease the plate (bottom and sides) well with ghee.
- Take the ghee in a pan. Turn the heat on low-medium.
- Once the ghee is melted and gets slightly hot, add wheat flour.
- Mix with a spatula. it will be like a thick, lumpy paste.
- Roast it with stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes. Or till the atta gets some color and you will get a toasted aroma of the flour.
- As soon as the flour is roasted, turn off the stove.
- Then add jaggery. It will melt right away. Quickly mix black sesame seeds and cashew in it.
- Immediately pour into the prepared plate, even out the surface using back of the spatula or back of the steel glass or katori.
- Let it cool down slightly. While it is still warm, Slice into desired shape and size.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.