Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 15 Pieces
- 1 cup refined flour
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds
- 1 large boiled potato
- 2 tablespoon semolina
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 cup vegetable oil
- salt as required
Directions For Making Aloo Mathri
- Add refined flour, semolina, sesame seeds, chilli flakes, carom seeds and salt in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of hot oil as well.
- Now mash one boiled potato and it into this mixture. Add water in batches and knead to form a soft dough.
- Now make small balls from this dough and flatten them out using a rolling pin. Use a fork to prick the papdis evenly.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and drop the rolled out papdis into the hot oil. Deep fry from both sides until crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Take out on absorbent paper and serve.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.