Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 2 Persons
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp curry leaves
- 1 1/4 tsp heeng
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 potato, boiled
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup gram flour
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 paneer slices
Directions For Making Bread Pakora
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and hing. Stir a little.
- Add green chillies and ginger paste and mix well.
- Put boiled potato in the pan and add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
- Mix them thoroughly in the pan to make a thick filling.
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, red chilli powder, salt , turmeric powder, ajwain, rice flour and some water.
- Stir it thoroughly to make a liquid dip.
- Take paneer and sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder over it.
- Take slices of bread and spread the potato filling and paneer in between them.
- Cut the bread slices in to two.
- Dip the bread slices in the gram flour mix to completely soak it.
- Deep fry it in hot oil.
- Serve hot with green chillies along with tomato ketchup.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.