Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1.5 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp fennel seed powder
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- A pinch of asafoetida/hing
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- Oil for deep frying
Directions For Making Palak Pakora
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients one by one. Add salt to taste, add water & mix well to get a semi-thick batter. (Skip onion if you don’t prefer it)
- Ensure the batter is semi-thick, as the thin batter will make pakoras soak more oil. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add batter with the help of a spoon, and fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Put fried pakoras on tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Serve crispy palak pakora hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
- Palak pakoras can also be enjoyed with fresh, soft bread slices.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.