- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ¾ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 9 cubes paneer / cottage cheese (cubed)
For Besan Better
- ¾ cup gram flour / besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
- ¼ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ¼ tsp hing / asafoetida
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- oil for frying
Directions For Paneer Pakora
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli powder, ¾ tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp kasuri methi and ¼ tsp salt.
- combine well forming a paste.
- now add 9 cubes paneer and rub gently covering masala paste to paneer. keep aside.
- further, prepare besan batter by taking ¾ cup besan and 2 tbsp rice flour in a mixing bowl.
- also add ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp hing, ¼ tsp chaat masala and ¼ tsp salt.
- combine all the ingredients well.
- add in ½ cup water and whisk smooth.
- also, add a pinch of baking soda and mix gently.
- dip the marinated paneer into prepared besan batter and coat it completely.
- furthermore, deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- finally, paneer pakora recipe or paneer bajji is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.