- 2 potato (peel & cube)
- 1 carrot (peel & chop)
- 5 beans (chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- 2 tbsp peas / matar
- 6 florets gobi / cauliflower
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup corn flour
- ¾ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- ½ tsp aamchur / dry mango powder
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp mint / pudina (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- oil for roasting
Directions For Vegetable Kebab
- Take the cooked vegetables in a large mixing bowl and mash smooth.
- Add in ¼ cup corn flour.
- Furthermore, add spices, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp mint, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp kasuri methi and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well making sure all the spices are combined well.
- Also, add 2 tbsp bread crumbs and combine well.
- Take an ice cream stick and roll over it.
- Roast the kebabs on hot tawa greased with oil.
- Brush with oil and roast on medium flame.
- Finally, enjoy veg kabab sprinkled with chaat masala and green chutney.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.