Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- ¾ cup chana dal
- ¼ cup urad dal
- ¼ cup toor dal
- ¼ cup moong dal
- 2 chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tbsp curry leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- pinch hing / asafoetida
- 1 tsp salt
- oil for frying
Directions For Making Dal Vada
- Blend the soaked dal, 2 chilli and 1 inch ginger to a coarse paste without adding water.
- Add reserved dal, 2 tbsp curry leaves, 2 tbsp coriander, pinch hing and 1 tsp salt. squeeze and combine them well.
- Furthermore, grease your hand with oil and prepare small balls, flatten the vada.
- And deep fry in hot oil. or preheat and bake at 180 degree celcius for 25 minutes or until it turns golden and crisp.
- Also, stir occasionally till until the dal vada turns golden and crisp.
- Serve with green chutney, fried mirchi and sliced onion.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.