Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 2 Persons
- 1/2 cup vermicelli
- 1 medium capsicum (green pepper)
- 10 green beans
- 2 stalks curry leaves
- 1 dry red chili
- 1/4 tablespoon powdered black pepper
- 2 tablespoon raw peanuts
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cashews
Directions For Making Semita Upma
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, dry red chilli, curry leaves and finely chopped green chillies. Let the ingredients crackle for a minute.
- Now add chopped onions and saute them for two minutes. Also add chopped carrot, green beans and capsicum. Saute for a minute and season with salt as per taste.
- Add semiya along with 1 cup of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on medium flame.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a separate pan. Add peanuts and cashews. Fry them till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Once the vermicelli absorbs all the water, it is ready to be served. Add peanuts, cashews and black pepper powder. Give a final mix.
- Your delicious Semiya Upma is now ready to be served.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.