Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1/2 cup boiled,mashed corn
- 2 tablespoon semolina
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- cheese cubes as required
Directions For Making Cheese Rice Cutlet
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Now add chopped onions to it and fry them for a minute. Now add garlic paste, give a mix and cook until the onions turn translucent in colour.
- Now add boiled and mashed sweet corn to the pan. Also add red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and salt as per taste. Mix and cook for a few minutes.
- Now take the leftover boiled rice in a bowl and mash them well. Add the veggies mixture to the bowl, along with 2 tbsp roasted sooji. Mix very well to make a thick mixture.
- Now make small tikkis from the mixture, stuff a small piece of cheese in between and set them on a plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Shallow fry the tikkis from both sides until golden brown in colour.
- Once cooked, your tikkis are ready to be served. Pair up with tomato ketchup and mint chutney. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.