Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- 2 potato/aloo (boiled & mashed)
- 2 tbsp onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 slices bread (white/brown)
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp green chutney
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 tsp pepper (crushed)
- 1 block cheddar cheese (grated)
- butter for roasting
Directions For Making Aloo Sandwich
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled and mashed potato, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum and 1 tbsp coriander.
- Also add ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp chaat masala and ¼ tsp salt.
- Combine well making sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Now take 2 slices of bread and spread 1 tbsp tomato sauce and 1 tbsp green chutney on each slice of bread.
- Spread a tbsp of prepared aloo masala over bread slice.
- Also, place tomato slices over aloo masala.
- Then sprinkle crushed black pepper.
- Further grate cheddar cheese generously.
- Cover with another slice of bread and press gently.
- Roast the sandwich with butter on both sides.
- Finally, cut the bread in half and serve spicy aloo sandwich.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.