Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 4 Persons
- Corn Kernels 1 1/2 cup
- Cooked Rice 4 tablespoons
- Onions chopped 2 medium
- Fresh mint leaves 15-20
- Fresh coriander leaves a few sprigs
- Cooked rice 1 1/2 cup
- Potatoes boiled peeled and mashed 2 medium
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies chopped 2
- Crushed red chillies 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh bread crumbs 1 cup
Directions For Making Corn Cutlet
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan. Add onions and sauté.
- Drain the corn and put in a bowl. Finely chop coriander and mint leaves.When the onions turn a light brown, add it to the corn.
- Add cooked rice, mashed potatoes, salt, green chilies, crushed red chillies, coriander and mint leaves and mix well mashing the contents slightly.
- Add breadcrumbs and mix. Rest the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non stick pan. Divide into equal portions and shape each portion into an oval shaped cutlet.
- Press lightly and place in the second pan in a single layer. Fry, turning sides, till both sides are equally golden.
- Serve hot with any sauce or tomato ketchup.
- You can even cook them in an oven. Spray a little oil over them and cook in a preheated oven at 180°C.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.