- 500 gm raw mango
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 onion
- 3 green chilli
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 2 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup nachos
- 2 tomato
- 2 boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- black salt as required
- 5 tablespoon sev
- 6 tablespoon coriander leaves
Directions For Making Mango Chaat
- Place a pan over medium flame and add puffed rice along with peanuts in it.
- Roast for about 5-10 minutes until they become crunchy. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Take a large bowl and add finely chopped raw mango, mashed boiled potato, finely chopped onion and tomato. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Next, add chopped green chilies, roasted peanuts, crushed nachos and roasted puffed rice in it. Toss the ingredients to combine will.
- Now, sprinkle chana masala, red chili powder, chaat masala and black salt as per your taste.
- Toss the mixture to evenly coat all the ingredients with the spices. Pour lemon juice on top and again mix well.
- Transfer this to a serving bowl and drizzle the sev along with chopped coriander leaves on it. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.