- 1 cup besan
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp ajwain
- ½ tsp salt
- water (for batter)
- 1 bunch palak leaves
- oil (for frying)
- Potato (boiled & chopped)
- 2 tsp green chutney
- 2 tsp tamarind chutney
- 2 tbsp curd
- chilli powder
- chaat masala
- cumin powder
- 2 tbsp onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp sev
- 2 tbsp boondi
Directions For Making Palak Chaat
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup besan and ¼ cup rice flour.
- add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp ajwain and ½ tsp salt.
- mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- add water as required and prepare the batter.
- prepare a smooth lump-free batter.
- now dip the palak leaf in batter, covering completely.
- deep fry in hot oil, keeping the flame on medium.
- stir and fry on both the flame until it turns golden brown and crisp.
- drain off the pakoda to remove excess oil.
- in a plate, place fried pakoda.
- top with boiled potato, 2 tsp green chutney, 2 tsp tamarind chutney and 2 tbsp curd.
- also top with chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and aamchur.
- further, add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp sev, 2 tbsp boondi and salad.
- finally, enjoy palak patta chaat as an evening snack.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.