Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 2 Persons
- 4 bread slices (brown / white bread)
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup corn (fresh / frozen)
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- ½ capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch spinach / palak leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- ½ tsp mixed herbs (optional)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- ¼ cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tsp butter
Directions For Making Vegetable Sandwich
- Firstly, in a large Kadai heat oil and fry onions.
- Further add corn, carrot, and capsicum. fry for a minute till the veggies are half cooked yet crunchy.
- Now add chopped spinach and fry till they shrink in size.
- Also add pepper, mixed herbs, and salt. give a good mix.
- Now take 2 breads and on one spread tomato sauce and green chutney on the other.
- Also place the prepared stuffing and spread it uniformly on the bread slice.
- Further, grate the cheese over the stuffing.
- Cover with the other slice of bread and grill or toast on Tawa.
- Spread butter on both the outer sides of the bread to make the sandwich more crispy and golden.
- Furthermore, close the griller and grill till the cheese melts and the bread turns golden brown.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.