Presser Coocker Ingredients
- 2 cup black chickpea (soaked overnight)
- ¼ onion (sliced)
- 1-inch ginger
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 dried red chilli
- 1 green chilli
- 5 cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 1 black cardamom
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin/jeera
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp besan/gram flour (roasted)
- 2 tbsp mint (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- oil for frying
Directions For Making Veg Shammi Kebab
- Firstly, pressure cook all the ingredients listed pressure cooking for 5 whistle.
- Drain off the water and blend coarsely without adding any water.
- Further add 3 tbsp roasted besan.
- Also add 2 tbsp mint, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp lemon juice and ½ tsp salt.
- Mix well making sure all the spices are combined well.
- Further grease hand with oil and prepare patties.
- Now deep fry, shallow fry or pan fry the patties in hot oil. alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 30 minutes.
- Flip and fry both the sides on medium flame till it turns golden and crisp.
- Finally, serve veg shami kebab with onion, lemon and green chutney.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.