- 4 slice bread (white or brown)
- green chutney
- 1 potato (boiled & sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 beetroot (boiled & sliced)
- onion (chopped)
- tomato sauce (for garnishing)
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp fennel / saunf
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 inch cinnamon
- 2 pods cardamom
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp aamchur
- ½ tsp salt
Directions For Making Sandwich Masala
- Firstly, in a pan take 2 tbsp cumin, 2 tbsp fennel, 2 tsp pepper, 2 inch cinnamon, 2 pods cardamom.
- Roast on low flame until the spices turn aromatic.
- Cool completely and transfer to the mixi.
- Add 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp aamchur and ½ tsp salt.
- Blend to a fine powder and sandwich masala is ready. keep aside.
Directions For Making Bombay Sandwich
- Firstly, take 3 slice bread, and trim the sides.
- Spread butter on 2 bread slice and green chutney on another.
- On the green chutney slice, place boiled potato slices and sprinkle sandwich masala.
- Also, place tomato and cucumber slices.
- Further, sprinkle a generous amount of sandwich masala.
- Cover with buttered bread slice and spread green chutney on top.
- Now top with beetroot slice and chopped onion. also, sprinkle a generous amount of sandwich masala.
- Insert 4 toothpick leaving equal spaces and cut into pieces. toothpick helps to hold layers together.
- Finally, garnish with tomato sauce and enjoy bombay sandwich.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.