Prepare time: 20 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 2 Persons
- 2 tbsp oil
- 10 clove garlic (sliced)
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp spring onion (chopped)
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- ½ carrot (chopped)
- ½ capsicum (finely chopped)
- 10 beans (chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cup cooked rice
Directions For Making Garlic Fried Rice
- firstly, in a large wok heat 2 tbsp oil. add 10 cloves of garlic and fry until it turns golden brown and crunchy.
- add 1 inch ginger, 2 chilli, 2 tbsp spring onion and stir fry.
- now add ½ onion and stir fry until the onions shrink slightly.
- further add ½ carrot, ½ capsicum, 10 beans, 3 tbsp sweet corn and stir fry until the vegetables turn crunchy.
- make sure not to overcook the vegetables as it turns mushy.
- make some gap and add 2 tbsp chilli sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- stir fry until the sauces are well combined.
- now add 3 tbsp cabbage, ½ tsp pepper powder and ½ tsp salt. stir fry slightly.
- further, add 4 cup of cooked rice, ½ tsp pepper powder and ½ tsp salt.
- stir fry making sure everything is well combined without breaking rice.
- finally, add 2 tbsp spring onion, and enjoy burnt garlic fried rice.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.