Prepare time: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 2 Persons
- Whole wheat flour- 3 cups
- Rice flour- ½ cup
- Ripe banana, mashed- 2 large
- Baking soda- ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1/4th tsp
- Jaggery- 1 cup
- Oil for frying
Directions For Making Banana Bonda
- Mix all dry ingredients – whole wheat flour, rice flour, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, baking soda – until well combined.
- In another pan , heat jaggery and water (as required), until you get a jaggery syrup. Carefully pour it over the flour mixture using a strainer. Do not over-heat, make sure you do not burn the jaggery.
- Now, add the mashed bananas to the mix and combine everything well in a nice sticky batter.
- Meanwhile, start heating your oil in another pan. Once heated, turn the flame to medium. With your hand, make small round balls from the batter and drop it in the oil. Make sure you do not hurt yourself in the process.
- Fry until golden brown, repeat the same with rest of batter.
- Place a kitchen towel on top of a plate and place the bondas on top. Serve hot.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further discussions.