Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 3 Persons
- 4 pearl spot fish
- 6 chopped garlic
- 2 large chopped onion
- 3 chopped green chilli
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- salt as required
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 2 large chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli
- 6 curry leaves
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions For Making Karimeen Pollichathu
- Wash the fish pieces and marinate in a bowl with lime juice, turmeric, black pepper, Kashmiri red chilli powder and salt for 10 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium flame and add ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, curry leaves and green chillies in it.
- Put Kashmiri red chilli powder, vinegar, turmeric, salt and black pepper in the pan and mix well.
- In another pan, fry the fish pieces on both the side for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Take a banana leaf and pour the fried masala mixture and then put one fish piece.
- Top it with the marinade and then seal the leaf with a string like a packet. Do this for all the fish pieces.
- Then, heat some coconut oil on tawa over medium flame and cook the fish packets nicely from both the sides for 10 minutes.
- Take out on a plate and open the packet. Serve the dish immediately with onions and lime juice.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to email@example.com for any further discussions.