Prepare time: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Serves: 3 Persons
- 2 cups Semolina Rava/Sooji
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- 3/4 cup Ghee
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 15 nos Cashews halved
- 15 nos Raisins Onakka munthiri
- 4 nos Cardamom powdered finely, Elakka
- 4 nos Cloves powdered finely, Grambu
Directions For Making Rava Laddoo
- For preparing Kerala Rava Ladoo, first heat 3 tbsp of ghee in a nonstick pan.
- Add rava and stir till the rava is light brown.
- Allow it to cool.
- Fry cashews and raisins separately in ghee and keep them aside.
- Powder rava and sugar in a mixie so that it blends easily. Keep this aside.
- Powder the dessicated coconut.
- Add cardamom and cloves along with this coconut to the cool rava mix and mix well.
- Sprinkle milk over the mix.
- Make small balls by pouring ghee slowly.
- When the consistency is little loose, make balls off it.
- Place one cashew/raisin to each ball.
- The Rava Ladoo balls will become firm when kept for 15 min.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.